Subscribe via email

If you wish to receive our blog updates automatically via email, enter your email address below and then click on "Subscribe." If you wish, you may always "unsubscribe" later.

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Learning a New Skill

Sue writes:

Just a short report on a baking project that worked out.

A few weeks ago, a Pioneers friend had asked me to bake hamburger buns for a gathering. (None are available here commercially.) I'd never done such a thing before so I asked to bring something else. That was fine.

Today without the pressure of a large gathering judging my product, I asked the Pioneers friend to show me how to form hamburger buns. It wasn't so difficult. And it was rewarding to bring those nicely browned, yeasty smelling shapes out of the oven. Yum! (We've already started eating the evidence. No pictures this time.)

No comments: