Subscribe via email

If you wish to receive our blog updates automatically via email, enter your email address below and then click on "Subscribe." If you wish, you may always "unsubscribe" later.

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An Evening Out

Sue says:
Where does a missionary couple go for dinner when someone "deserves a break today"? We live an hour's drive from any restaurant. But we are pleased to have discovered that the guest house manager on campus will cook a meal for a college employee for a reasonable fee. On the first day of  new classes Jeff took me to the guest house for the attractive spread shown above. In fact, we'll enjoy the leftovers too--for days to come. I think I'll freeze some of the Sweet and Sour Beef and cake for Valentine's Day.

In other news...


Jeff is Acting Dean of Studies while our current dean is at home in Australia attending to matters there. It's surprising the number of both trivial and serious issues that will come before him in this two-week period. Please pray for him to have wisdom and patience with his added responsibility.       

2 comments:

EG said...

Goodness, I thought it was "sweet and sour beef cake" the first time I read it and I did NOT think that was very appealing!

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

That's so special. I'm glad that you could do that. I so enjoyed Roselyn's cooking when we were there just over 12 months ago. Looking forward to some more of it!!