Subscribe via email

If you wish to receive our blog updates automatically via email, enter your email address below and then click on "Subscribe." If you wish, you may always "unsubscribe" later.

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 14, 2010

First Assessments Being Made


Sue says:

It's the third week of class now. Time to see what the students have taken in from the lectures. Jeff had his students hand in an outline of Ephesians. I gave the missions history students a quiz.

It's surprising here in Lae that my students write better than they speak in class. From the discussions we've had so far, I was fearful to see the quiz. It's good to see that more was being taken in than I thought. Actually, for first quizzes, the class average was very good.

We are thankful that the Lord is helping us adjust to the hot weather by sending a cooler, rainy day every so often. Today is one of the cooler ones, 85 degrees (29 C). That we can take.

Also the enrollments are up. Jeff's classroom is stuffed. Extra students sit on benches without desks with 21 in there. My class is up to eight. In my smaller room that is full enough.

No comments: