Subscribe via email

If you wish to receive our blog updates automatically via email, enter your email address below and then click on "Subscribe." If you wish, you may always "unsubscribe" later.

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, December 19, 2008

NEW Protozoan Diet!


Jeff writes:

I think I have discovered a new diet. It really works. You can eat all you want and still not gain weight. It is all natural. No dietary supplements or drugs are necessary. It is the new Wunderdiet!

I call it the Protozoan Diet. Just fill up your stomach and small intestines with all these little critters and bingo the pounds just melt away! Imagine billions of guests at your dinner table. Eat all the ice cream you want. Cake no worries! Forget diet coke; go for the real thing. Eat real sugar. Enjoy real fat. Super-size at will. Feel REALLY satisfied. Do you like chocolate? Good have some more! There are plenty of mouths to feed.

Side effects you ask? Well yes ... there may be some burning in your gut generally accompanied by prodigious amounts of gas, but think of all the fabulous fatty food you can consume. Think of all the pounds you can lose. No pain no gain. Right?

To be truthful I can't say I really recommend this as I am trying to get rid of my "guests." So far I have tried twice to do them in, but you know what? They just won't go. So yesterday I went to Kudjip Hospital to get some REALLY STRONG antibiotics. Hope they work, but then again ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

some of us need more of these fellows than others! Hope you get better