Subscribe via email

If you wish to receive our blog updates automatically via email, enter your email address below and then click on "Subscribe." If you wish, you may always "unsubscribe" later.

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 15, 2009

A Sweet Aroma

Sue writes:

But thanks be to God, who... manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. 2 Corinthians 2:14



The other day I noticed an appealing smell as I approached the door to our flat. I couldn't locate it at first. Then I figured out it was the papaya flowers on a tree near our door. In the picture, you see the truck, branches, leaves and flowers of the papaya tree. Boy, it's a delicious smell. Wish I could post that too!

Please pray for us as we continue in our work. May the message of the Lord we give out be a sweet aroma of life to those we work with.

Jeff is finishing a God, Man and Satan class next week. He will then begin a Pentateuch class and continue with a Bible interpretation class. He also preaches for Sunday services in churches in the Port Moresby area. The heat and humidity in Port Moresby make living here a challenge.

I am working with a team to plan a graduate refresher course in Bougainville. Communications are very difficult because our contact doesn't have a phone or mail delivery. Please pray we will be able to set the location and dates and send invitations. I am also adapting materials I previously have taught in Christian Counseling for this gathering. I need God's insight to plan for the needs of these graduates who are in ministry.

The internet service has been too expensive here. This may be our last post for a while.

No comments: